From:
Heather Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:11:27 -0400
I would like to thank everyone who responded in my time of need and
offered viable solutions to the issue of finding a pet sitter quickly.
This was the first time since I've moved to the East Coast that I
felt part of a loving and supportive community.  Thank you for your
outpouring.  Through the information provided, I was able to find someone
willing to help take care of our babies with my husband taking care of
them in the evening and over the weekend.  Thankfully, my husband was
able to help with their care and pick Rogue up from the pet hospital.

While I was gone, Rogue had surgery performed by Dr. R.L. Bradley at The
Veterinary Surgical Referral Practice of Northern Virginia.  After having
his Spleen removed (with a tumor), his right enlarged adrenal gland (with
a small tumor), and a partial Pancreatectomy, Rogue came home to recover.
His stitches will be removed this Thursday and we are still waiting to
find out the biopsy reports.  Rogue is still recovering and we are
monitoring him closely hoping that this has given him a better quality
of life and helps extend his time with us.  Each day he appears to eat
and drink a little bit more than the previous day.  However, he is still
wobbly on his feet.  Continued prayers for his full recovery would be
greatly appreciated.

Dooks,
Heather Draper