Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:56:22 -0400
I realize most of us have already too many ferrets BUT I am asking
anyway.

I was called about 8 ferrets left in a cat carrier in Salem MA.  I have
picked them up, cut nails, cleaned ears and bathed them.  They were all
very smelly and sweaty as it was in the high 90's here.  None appear
sickly or in need of any obvious surgery.  They are all very sweet but we
already have 11 of our own.  Does anyone think they might like to offer
them a good home?