From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:57:44 -0500
I am fairly new to this list, and I do not know the whole story behind this
situation.  (although I have read Ben's story)

But, I am appalled that she would come and take Ben back at this point.
Ben and Jeremy have been with their new mommy for quite awhile now.  They
are used to their new family, and depend on them.  She has completely
uprooted them, took them from where they were comfortable and being well
taken care of for no reason!  Ben is still recovering.....he was at a place
where he trusted his humans, he was comfortable and ate for them.  She has
taken him, he will be confused, sad, and unaware of why he was taken....
This saddens my heart immensely, for Ben and Jeremy....and the humans who
have been taken such good care of him...........how can someone be sooooo
cruel & call themselves a ferret lover???  I just don't understand...I
thought our first concern was for our fuzzy kids, obviously, it's not hers!

Good luck to you.........I hope you get them back!!!!

Tracy
EZ & Bay......my two little fuzzbuts.....
in memory of Snapper & DW......we miss you and think of you often!