Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 06:14:13 -0700
For all of you who proceeded to bash Kevin, SHAME ON YOU ALL!!

Read his post from the FML yesterday (by the time this shows) and now
make an apology TO HIM!!

Conclusions have been jumped to on all sides. No one at anytime bashed
Bob C. I am sorry if he felt that way. Bob does amazing and much needed
work & studies for our little pals and that is in no way to be bashed.

The point was Lori was begging for money to help get her out of debt
just a few months ago, and now she shows up in Australia.

I am glad Bob posted that there was a gentleman who paid for Lori to
go. Glad she did not have to spend a dime and maybe get some stress
relief. (This is NOT BEING SARCASTIC But being said in a serious way.
I know I have been a big meanie to Lori but in this I am serious!!)

SO while I am sure none of you who ripped into Kevin will apologized
for jumping to conclusions. I would like to say Thank you to Kevin &
Bob.

Kevin for posted a very cool link to a story that I am glad I read.

Bob for doing the research he is doing.

Hugs,
Staci