From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 22:18:29 -0700
Washington Ferret Rescue has been going through an incredibly tough
time, as most of you know by now.

We've been sharing with you in hopes that we can collectively learn,
and keep this from happening to anyone else.

The response we've gotten has been astounding, and extremely humbling.
We've gotten a huge amount of prayers, comforting words, and
well-wishes.

We've also gotten lots of generous donations from all over the place.
It really helps, and makes a huge difference to be able to buy the
medicines we need.

We're not out of the woods by any means, not even sure we're over the
hump yet, but please know that we really appreciate the support and
encouragement you've all given us.

We have also gotten a couple of good leads on possible treatments.
We've gotten in contact with Dr. Ward in Texas who has a protocol based
on interferon which we're trying to get the meds for. We've also been
told and read up on using high doses of vitamin A. We'll definitely be
tracking results so that we can share them.

Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts.

VACCINATE YOUR BABIES!

Kevin Farlee
Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter
http://www.washingtonferret.org/