Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:43:18 -0500
Hi All!  Ok - more advice requested.

Since we added Vin Dweezil and Zeus - NONE of my kids will use litter
box.  They won't even go in the corner of da cage where I finally tried
to just use that, to retrain.... They go in the cage, for the most part,
so I shouldn't complain - and there are a few times when they use spots
around the house (Free roamers) - but in those area's - we make sure
there are puppy pads down.  My dilema - 4 ferts in cage over night -
equals HUGE poop/pee clean up the next day.  We don't have the luxury of
a condo.  We have a huge bunny cage (tri-level).  One level holds food.
One level holds their sleepie bags, (they sleep in the "hangin hammies)
and some toys, and bottom was just for wandering and "pooing - in box".
I have started lining their cage bottom with puppy pads, and then we put
down the recycled paper litter.  Their box is still in there - but they
NEVER use it.  My question: How the hell do I get em to use the box
again?  They kick it over - spill it - mix it with their f ood - which,
I guess is ok - since they are not pottying in it - but it seems that
no matter where I put it - or what I put it in the pan - they are just
using the floor of the cage.  And driving me batty.  Soooo - any tips
here kids - would be nice.

Why I think Kimmiesuz should have an honorary spot in da poo-doo club.
Please, please let me in da poo doo!!!!  I have a incredible new
hairstyle for ferts and hoomans alike, to share - but I can't do da
poo-doo, if I'm not in da poo pot...... It is called: Da Poo Doo.  Read
on happy campers!!

I've even tried picking up da poo - and putting it in the box meself.
I've gotten really good at it.  Yesterday I picked up Zeus - so I could
"poo-pick" - and he poo'd in my hair.  And he forgot to tell me he poo'd
in my hair.  Now those of you that don't know what I look like, I have
waist long blonde hair.  Brown poo, blonde hair do NOTA MIX WELL!!!!
Worst part was - I didn't even know it because he "sneaky pooed" - down
my back while I was cleaning his cage.  Bastard.  I thought I was doing
a good thing, until my husband caught me doing it last night.  There I
sat, with a fert on shoulder - poo on my back (hubby saw it, but didn't
tell me....tonite, he should wear socks to bed.....you've heard of the
peanut butter trick, yes?  How bout the POO trick?)  Anyways he leans
over and asks me: "Honey?  Whatareudoin?"  A Jeff Foxworthy answer
spilled out, before I could stop myself.....I looks up at him and said:
"Why I'm waxing my car dear, why do you ask?  What I am really doing
though Timmie, since you obviously were dropped too many times on your
head as a baby - is this; I am showing them where der poo goes.  And he
say's "I can see that'" - And then he says, and I swear to Heaven he said
this: Did you do something different to your hair, I like it!!!  This is
BEFORE I realize I have freshly pooed hair....So he sets to snickering
and asks then: "Do you see those four sets of eyes over there, watching
you?" By now, Zeus had leapt from my shoulder for safer pastures.  So -
I says......yessss.........and he said "Can you hear them snickering and
whispering behind their fuzzy little paws, how they've got YOU potty
trained?" I glared at him for a minute or two........does anyone remember
the saying "And then the shit hit the fan?" Yep.  you guessed it.  "The
shit hit the Tim".  I got alot of exercise last night though - running
from him......for miles.......me, with my beautiful blonde poo-doo.  Him
with a poo-dyed tee-shirt...........Here's your sign!!!

Dooks to you all - and any advice appreciated!!!  Uhm, besides how to get
even with the Evil Pooer Dooer's.....

Kim and Her Army of Idiots
Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....