From:
Ted Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 20:57:29 -0400
>Today (May 31) was Rachel Lamb's last day of employment at the HSUS.  In
>memoriam, perhaps a chorus of "Fangs for the memories" would be in order...
...bunch of other comments on this stuff by several people....

>[Moderator's note: How about featuring "Rack of Lamb" at the party?  BIG]
>Bill, I think we've FINALLY found something the entire ferret community can
>agree on!

No, I'm afraid not.  I don't know why Ms Lamb left the HSUS, but I find
these postings cruel and inappropriate.  Are you wishing unemployment on
people you don't like or something???  I was under the impression that Ms
Lamb had altered her position along with the HSUS and was involved in
redrafting their policy.  Whether this be the case or not, didn't your
mothers ever mention "if you can't say something nice about somebody, don't
say it at all".  You're being childish and vindictive.

This is not to say I'm not glad that the HSUS has changed their statement,
but come on folks, grow up.  You're trying to win people over aren't you,
not chase them away?

Lets get back to ferrets please and forget people bashing for a while :(

Tanya,
Orville & Rajah  (miserable that these nice people seem to have a
side we don't like :( )

[Moderator's note: Well, I have no love for Ms. Lamb, but your point is
well taken - it is time to move on to other things.  BIG]