Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:58:31 -0500
I got home from work feeling like a was coming down with a cold.  I went
to give meds and to my horror I saw BLOOD.  The blanket on the floor of
the cage the hammy, the beds, even the walls.  Blood everywhere!  I
started checking ferrets to see who was bleeding.  Snickers had a little
blood on her back.  Nothing big, Sassy's ears were red, I cleaned them no
blood in there.  The rest were fine until Casper.  My old lady had blood
on her side and her back.  No fresh blood but the cut didn't look bad
enough to have left all of that all over the place.  I cleaned the cage
put fresh bedding in, and Ben gave Casper a bath to see what was wrong.
The only thing we found was a small cut on her back.  There wasn't
anything else that he could see.  I tell you I was scared to death to see
all of that.  I thought for sure Casper had died.  But after some baby
food and some ferretvite she wanted to sleep.  She seems ok.  She is 8
y/o.

Oh yeah I forgot all about coming down with a cold.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Britney, Angel, Duncan,
Tubby, Woozel
http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/
Missing: Murray, Rusty, Mr. Snowman, Isis, Ossi