Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:23:16 +0000
Since I moved from Bellevue, WA to Everett, WA I've been going to the
Bird and Exotic Clinic in Kirkland, WA. That vet (Skip Nelson) retired
with no notice (a letter was received saying he "was" retiring and it
said he was retiring a month ago!) Not that I really liked going to
him. He was very ferret knowledgeable but had zero bedside manner and
was VERY expensive.

I'm looking for a reliable, knowledgeable ferret vet in the Everett,
Arlington, Monroe, Snohomish, Mukilteo, Lynwood or Bothell area. Right
now the closest vet I know of is either 35 mins North or South. And
definitely want to know of one BEFORE I need him or her.

Anyone?

Laura