From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:02:28 -0700
This is the last call for those participating in the 9-11 bedding swap!
If you have not sent out the bedding by today PLEASE let me know and that
way I can tell everyone else!

I will also be hosting the HALLOWEEN BEDDING SWAP!!!!  I AM TAKING
ADDITIONAL NOMINATIONS!  Those of you that have nominated previously,
I am considering one shelter that was nominated for the 9-11 swap.

How do the nominations work?

EASY

Just email me saying the shelter you think that deserves/needs some
handmade bedding with maybe a short description.  That's it!  they will
be added to the list and I will A. pick the one in most need, or B.
Randomly pick.

GCFA is the recipient of the 9-11 swap, and So far, 16 pieces of bedding
have been hand sewn and donated by the swappers!  Everything from a
kaleidescope flag hammock, some ferretwise bedding, some noah's ark
hammocks, some polar fleece sleep sacks and tunnel, some patriotic
hammocks(Very adorable!!) with a matching hanging sleep sack-tunnel,
a camo KRACKLE SACK (I would LOVE to know how you made this!!) a
Breeze-e-baloon (ok its not handmade but I got it off ebay real cheap :))
I cannot tell you the Excellent quality of these handmade bedding
pieces...I dont think we realize what great seamstresses we have on
this list!

Dooks!!!

-Valerie, Mojo, Buckie, and Noodles

=====