From:
Barbara Laugesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:06:50 -0400
Hi, everyone,

It's been a while since I have posted, but I read and lurk every day.  I
read a recent posting that has disturbed me a bit.  It seemed like a
personal attack on someone else on this list.  I realize that we all have
differences in thoughts and opinions, that is what makes things come
together.  How boring it would be if we all thought alike and held the same
opinions, then nothing constructive would be accomplished.  But by the same
token, nothing is accomplished when people tear each other apart because of
their differences of opinion.

Right now I personally feel that all of us have one common goal and that is
to make it safe for all ferrets and their families.  If personal feelings
and attacks are brought to the forefront on this list, then everyone is
going to become discouraged and forget the most important issue, our babies.
I haven't always agreed with what I read or a persons comments, but instead
of airing my grief publicly, I did a personal e-mail to that person.
Sometimes it was just that I had read into it something that was not there.
I in turn, learned something new from directly communicating my concerns
with that person.

We all need to pull together so there will be no more Kodo's anywhere.  Team
work and cooperation will be the only thing that will accomplish that huge
task.

Thank you for letting me vent my concerns!

Barbara

Life, liberty and the pursuit of ferrets, forever.  Amen.