From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:45:23 -0700
Sandee:

Please check in on our sweet little Luna and let her know that momma and
daddy won in court against the man who caused her death.  Let her know
how very much we still miss her and how bad we still feel for what
happened.  Also let her know that momma enjoys the "visits" from her
late at night.Tell her to stay longer next time. :)

Please check on our Slim who should be right there with her as they were
inseparable here.  Tell them both how much we love and miss them.

Angie, Mike, Ozzie, Cujo, Nacho, Sammy, Jigs, and Miss Shelby

Angie George