From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 03:04:39 -0000
Mary:

I got pine pellets for my ferrets (nine litter boxes) to replace the
newspaper pellets they had been using.  In the meantime, I let the two cats
use up their clay litter (*not* scoopable!).  One of them started using the
ferrets' boxes long before I switched the cats to pine pellets.  When their
clay litter was almost used up, I added pine pellets to the last two
boxesful in case the other cat was going to hesitate to change.  No problem.
Cat pee still smells worse than ferrets' but the pine pellets beat clay and
newspaper without a doubt.