From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 09:52:31 -0500
Gizzie and Ferry did not have adrenal surgery instead they got.... diarrhea.
(sigh) There's a virus going around and it seems we've ALL been infected.
:-( I rescheduled for next Tuesday and hopefully by then we will ALL be
well.  I did have to take Gizzie off the Lysodren because it was causing him
to vomit so I hope he continues to hold steady.

We've been hit with one thing after another.  It really amazes me how these
little urchins continually bounce back.

Kelley and Rich's ferret Bandit is paralyzed in the back end.  He seems to
have feeling in one side and not the other.  Bandit can't get into the
litter box but he still tries.  I forwarded the post from yesterdays FML for
them to give to their vet.  I'll continue forwarding any posts that come
through the FML regarding rear paralysis.  They did not think it was injury
as Bandit is blind and goes no higher than the floor.  They gave him Kayo
syrup but it didn't make a difference.  Everything else is normal.

Hugs to all.  tle (aka Sprite)