Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:35:36 -0600
I looked around the house to see what could be done to make our home
look nicer. Looks aren't everything but they do make an impression.
Our home is about 80 yrs old so there is only so much we can do on a
limited budget. If anyone is in our area and wants to help that would
be great.

Deep cleaning - moving out everything and cleaning behind and under.

There is painting of trim, walls, and ceilings to be done. I started
and well, let's just say it needs some tweaking and finishing. Of
course they need washed down first and primer applied. The basement
could use a half wall put up - it now has plywood panels but a wall
would look much better. Painting the floors or laying linoleum tile.
I have black masonite(?) floor tiles which are dull. Caulking cracks
and crevices in walls and basement ceiling.

The problem with doing it alone is it has to be done in addition to
taking care of the ferrets and since the ferrets are my first priority
I don't seem to get very far on these 'home improvement' projects.

None of these things are critical and they don't have anything to
do with the care of the ferrets, so if no one is interested I do
understand.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org