From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:20:29 -0800
::in the background we see.....

Oh, how cute.

Mom?

What Stormy?

You aren't suppose to talk, just describe the scene for the folks on
the FML.

Okay, Stormy.

::As we join Stormy and Miss Lily we see they are looking very closely at
page 55 of the current issue of Ferrets Magazine::

I want one of these and one of these...

Miss Lily interrupts Stormy and reminds him that he is suppose to be
helping the folks at home with their shopping and not his.

Stormy says, if you are looking for the perfect gift for yourself, fuzzie
companion or another ferret lover please shelter shop this season.  Lots
of shelters offer wonderful stuff and funds help the ferrets living
there.

You can also shop with Support Our Shelters and help shelters by getting
your 2006 Ferrets of the FML calendar.
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html.

You can get cool collectible patches.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/patches.html

Or you can do something special for someone with SOS'
'You Are A Angel' program.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/angels.html

You can even get a cool Black-Footed Ferret patch for the people you
know that don't have fuzzie companions.  Just tell them that you made
a donation for them to the Black-Footed Ferret Conservation group and
they get a patch.
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/bff.html

While Stormy is here he would like to ask everyone to send out good
thought to Miss Judy who has an elbow boo-boo.  If you have a calendar
on order, don't worry, Miss Judy is just a little behind because of her
boo-boo but will get your calendar out soon.

Now Stormy must get back to making his list for Santa Claws.  Hope all of
you will too.

Stormy says, thanks for supporting our shelters.

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.