From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:01:08 EST
I have been bad, I told Kim I would donate a few things for 2nd and 3rd
raffle prizes for her raffle to help her shelter.  I've been so busy and
forgetful that I forgot until I saw her post on yesterday's FML.  She
wanted to donate some to help the ferrets at our shelter also, so this
is helping 2 shelters at one time!!!!

So I'm hoping Kim can extend the raffle maybe one more week?  Maybe not,
so get on Paypal and get a few tickets before its to late!!!  I know the
response has not been real good so far, so you have a better chance of
winning.

So if you are getting raffle tickets to win her gift basket full of
goodies, ther will be a second prize of a beautiful glass coffee mug with
a ferret etched on it, made by Julie Brown of 21st Century Ferret.  It is
awsome.

A third prize will be the Ferret screensaver by Jeanne Carley.  I will
ship the last two prizes out from here when Kim gives me the winners
names and addys.

So Kim, put up the raffle info one more time and remember all the money
donated goes to help out the ferrets.  And thats what it is all about!

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"