From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:31:52 EDT
>As for ferrets and colors, my four also seem drawn to the color red,
>especially Coke cans... they like to push them around with their noses
>(whether or not they're empty!)

My husband wants to know if any other ferrets do this!  Our Pong will
obsessively pushes a coke can around the houe til he drops.  You can
almost here chugging by you like a train when he dashes by, "push it,
push it, push it, push it, push...push, gotta push it, push it".  Ugh I
never saw anything like that.

You ever hear of the Budweiser ferret?  Well we have the Coke ferret.  Pong
doesn't just locate coke just by smell or color of the can.  One time he
went berserk trying to get to a strap hanging down from a shelf five feet
up that read, "coca cola".  no lie.

Freaked us out pretty bad too.

Wolfy
Please visit: