From:
Mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:16:37 -0400
>The ferrets have "converted" my kitten.  She no longer thinks she is a
>cat.  She thinks she is a ferret

Oh my goodness!!  The same thing is happening to my kitten *L* She is
about 3 and a half months old... and when she plays with the ferret she
dooks too *L* It's so funny sounding.  She also eats ferret food... she
actually jumps over the baby gate to their "special" room and eats their
food, plays with their toys, and sleeps in their hammocks, she also uses
their paper litter *L* She eats everything as well, if it's good enough
for the ferret, it's good enough for her.  She does the ferret war dance
and is notorious for stealing ovenmitts, slippers and keys (all of which
are my ferret's favourite items to steal).  She sometimes suckles on the
ferret (not on any titties just where ever she can get to) but this only
happened after she had escaped from a pet store we were visiting and we
had lost her for 72 hours.

Mahlyssa