From:
Jenny Foreit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:15:04 -0400
Hello, all. It's nice to be back on the ferret list, although my
presence is due to an unhappy reason: I have to find a new home for
our five-year-old female ferret, Hvala.

She's a total sweetie, possibly the nicest ferret I've ever met - and
the lickingest: she loves giving nose kisses. We've had her since she
was 9 months old (her name, "Hvala," means "thank you" in Croatian -
she was a permanent resident of a pet store near us until we brought
her home), but due to our busy schedules can't give her the attention
and love she deserves anymore.

We're in Arlington, VA, so if you know of a good home within a
reasonable distance, please drop me a line. It's important to us to
find a home where she'll be well-cared-for and happy.

Thanks,
Jenny