From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:42:39 -0700
I can't match the offer of "Anonymous" to match donations but I have
an idea to help. Dave and Chris hosted the Shelter Dinner before the
symposium in Portland a few years ago. There were A LOT of people
there, we all saw how many ferrets they have and all their cages; at
the same time the laundry was going non-stop. How about everyone who
was there send at least $10 by Paypal or a check. We had a good time;
now it's payback time.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.