From:
D Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:45:06 -0700
Hi All,
As a member of Ferret Friends for the past 10 plus years (?) I would
like say Carol (the new President of Ferret Friends in Tucson, Az) did
a REMARKABLE job at this years Reid Park Animal Show and Fair in Tucson.
I was not able to volunteer at the booth this year but Carol had several
helpers and the Booth looked very, very nice.  You could tell Carol and
Crew put several hours into planning it.  There were at least 80 vendors
at the show, the weather was great, and the crowd huge!  Carol had
wonderful info available about what to do for your ferret to make him/her
happy and what not to do.

We all miss Ginny Childs, but are very happy Carol is doing such a super
job of keeping things running smoothly.  I am sure Ginny would be very
proud.

Again, Thanks Carol, you are doing a super job.  Also, for anyone
interested here is the Ferret Friends Link http://www.ferretfriends.org/
if you click on Board Members you can see what was discussed at the last
meeting.

Thanks to All Board Members!

Debbie