From:
madeline back in MT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:11:05 -0700
I also ordered totally ferret turkey way back in Feb. I talked to
Performance at the end of March and staff said they were changing
the packaging as soon as that done, supplies will be sent out.....

however, it's almost been another month (2 total) and no TF in
sight......

I have switch to Zupreem and Wysong, because I was out of food back
in March.....

Madeline and the Hole n the Wall Gang & Charlie