From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 07:27:09 -0800
Hi All,

Yeah it's me again.  I have come to the conclusion that I simply can't
stay away from this #%@#$%#$ list (LOL) no matter what.  Being able to
tell you about Racy helped me tremendously and I consider you all to be
my friends so guess I'm here to stay.....

I just now was able to look back and read the issue printed the day Racy
passed. So a few things to say,

Cindy Sooy I am so sorry about Axel and you know I know exactly how you
feel.  I didn't know about it before so I am very sorry I didn't mention
this before.....I cry all the time now so I will shed a few for Axel too....

Bob, ([log in to unmask]), you made me laugh for the first time
since Racy passes with your wonderful mink story... It may be the funniest
thing I have EVER read.....  THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Roberto Iseppi you should call the vaccine company's that make Fervac-D
and Imrab 3 to see if they can ship to Italy... I'm sure BIG will be
wonderful enough to list the phone#'s here when he prints this.....
(Thanks BIG, for everything!!!!) [Moderator's note: Thanks for your good
suggestions and your faith in the moderator :-)  But it's not that simple.
If Roberto spends enough money he *may* be able to get the FERVAC-D
shipped, but even FedEx takes 2 - 3 days to get to Italy, and vaccines
should be kept cold to maintain their quality...  i.e.  more money.  The
IMRAB is even a worse candidate - I doubt the Italian government would
accept that vaccine at all.  I think the best bet is to find the closest
European vaccines that will do the job.  We're not talking ends of the
earth here - in many cases Europe is ahead of the US in these things.
Maybe the manufactures of the two vaccines will know of equivalents in
Europe.  I'll forward the info to Roberto - he's not on the FML and his
query was posted here as a courtesy.  BIG]

And to Ronnie DiComo thank you sooooo much for telling me Nov.1st is All
Saints Day since that was the day Racy passed. I now feel that the Gods
felt Racy was already a saint and so chose that day for her to join the
rest of the saints where they should be!  It makes the day of her passing
very special in some way knowing this....... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I had something cute to tell you all but then Racy......
I had the fridge door open a few nites ago and as usual the fuzzies
appeared from nowhere. Well Meetoo decided to climb up in the fridge,
went to the second shelf, used her face to shove a pear off the shelf
into the floor, followed down after it immediately, grabbed the stem and
drug it laboriously to underneath the couch!!!!!!!!  Whew!!!!!!  Then she
came back looking for more!!!!  I guess hinting has a new method in this
house!!!!!!!

Thanks to those who reccommended getting a FUTON to me.  That is what we
have decided to get now tho we haven't found one yet....

I can't believe this but in the last 12 hours or so Silverada has been
out and running all over the place at least 8, YES THAT IS EIGHT,
times!!!!!!!!!!  I think maybe stopped for a moment in Ferret Heaven and
had a little talk with her and said "Now Mommy is upset over both of us
and since I had to leave her you must fill the need..... That means get
your butt outta the couch and visit her, you understand????"  Well I
guess Silver got the message loud and clear and it has helped a great
deal to see this usually hiding furry little face out a lot and always
coming to visit with me.......  The ferrets are getting a bit demanding
here now so guess I better go give them all those extra special
loves.......  THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

           Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House