From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:38:02 EST
I have a newly disabled McKid, Scarlet, who is paralyzed in her hind
end. We would like to make the little slider for her that Bob Church
posted directions for. But I guess we're both dense, we just can't
quite figure it out. I was wondering if anyone has made one of these,
and if any one has any photos of it that they would be willing to
share? Thank you.

Mary in Virginia
and Fox, Rascal and Scarlet McKid and Benjamin
Missing Bear McKid 8-28-09