From:
Timothy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:43:24 -0500
You know you're becoming like a ferret when you like to stick your head out
the window while driving.

HA HA!!  I thought my ferret was the only one to do this!!  She sticks her
head out then pulls it back in just shivering!!  Only to stick her head
right out again!!  She also loves to drive!  She puts her little paws right
on the steering wheel and looke out the windshield...makes for interesting
looks from other drivers!!  :)

I also have a questionf or ya'll--about how much does adrenal surgery cost??
Email me privately if anyone has an estimate for me!!  \

Thanx
Kathy