From:
Kathleen Marie Crombez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:01:23 -0400
I know this maybe a difficult task.

But I was thinking it would be really great if we could start putting
together a list of individuals and shelters housing DMK kids, along
with a count of how many kids they took in. This way would could get
an idea of how many babies have been placed, and how many more still
needing to be placed.

Also, while I expect that many people are sending Lori and the Ferret
Dream House Shelter support in the form of supplies and monetary
donations, we really need to start sending help to the shelters and
individuals that have taken on the responsability and expense of
surgeries, vacs, meds, ADV testing, vet bills, etc also.

I know of atleast one fund that was set up in preparation of this
rescue that was specifically designed to provide support to those
expenses. And it is posible that there are other funds that were set
up. These people need to know where the greatest needs are to disperse
those funds. It would be really cool if this information could get
posted on one of the websites so it will be available to the ferret
community in a central location.

It would really help answer some of the questions people are asking
about numbers, needs, and support.

God bless to all in support of this rescue.