From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:27:33 EST
Hi everyone,

I again wanted to thank all those who have help us through the Utah rescue
and also our Santa's!  Thank you Thank You Thank You!

Now I have had to start working more hours as my fiancee is laid off for a
short time (till spring) in this he has had to become the ferrets primary
care provider.  And he needs some help!  I still do a lot of the work but
being preg am much more tired then normal so after working a 45+ hour week
am a bit worn out and really could use help!  So if you are in The Spokane
area and could ever lend a hand we really could use it.  So the kids are
getting the time with people they need.  Even if it is only once you can
help we really could use all we can get.  At this time we have No
volunteers so the care of all 53 ferrets is a bit for a men who has never
had to care for any!  So please if you can help in anyway please contact me!

Thanks again to everyone for everything!
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1-509-262-9556
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html