Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:36:22 -0400
Hi All,

We are in need of a transport for these little ones.  If you can drive
part way to get them down here, a shelter will take them in.  Can anyone
please help?

Mary

The Marquette Humane Society located in Negaunee, MI (near Marquette)
called me today.  The staff member was letting me know that the time
table for the two ferrets there was soon to close.  They have also taken
in a third male.  He his presently in the admission wait period.  This is
a kill shelter.

You can view the two at -
http://www.upaws.org/available.php?category=OTHER
or please call them at (906)475-6661 or send us e-mail at [log in to unmask]