Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 06:38:39 -0500
i'm wondering - my first ferret ever was from MF, and she was the sweetest,
most well behaved ferret i have had so far, and she lived for a very
healthy 7 years.  god bless her.

maybe MF is the farm from hell, and maybe its so evil and cruel to see them
sell these babies to places for animal testing, but what about those babies
currently in the stores for sale?  shouldn't we, loving and giving ferret
owners try to get these babies for ourselves, giving them a good home
instead of some asswipe who thinks its cool and trendy to have a ferret,
only to give it back after a few months because the care is inconvenient?

until MF shuts down completely, there are still going to be little fuzzies
out there that need love. and, i think, its our job to make sure that these
critters go into the right hands.

right?

sorry to open a can of worms and a long debated subject, but hell,
regardless where they came from, they're still the little fuzzies, you
know?

rrps to all,

xo
^b^

ICQ:4221310           [log in to unmask]     AIM:LittleGothic
             COMING SOON: http://www.thebelfry.net
                  WWWWWAAAAAARGH! -Martin Bowes