From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 04:58:59 -0700
Hi I'm Sandy and I'm ferret sitting my grand ferret Coco.  Coco is 10
yrs. old now and is now and has always been as healthy as an ox.  He all
most as big as one too.

We got Coco from a lady that raises ferrets from the age of 3 wk Coco
every morning for breakfast (NOW I'M NOT SAYING ANYONE SHOULD FEED THIS
OR ANY THING I GIVE COCO TO THEIR FERRETS).  This is only the way my son
and I have raised Coco to eat.  I have had some neg feed back on the way
I care for Coco.

Coco Breakfast Consist Of:
- Steamed Chicken Of Turkey Liver (He does not like beef or pork for
  some reason)
- Steamed Rice
- Banana
- Blended In Warmed Goats Or Butter Milk  (He likes the goats milk the
  best)

Coco eats a big bowl of this every morning for breakfast I do not know if
it is good for him or not but he is 10 yrs old and he likes it and does
very well on it.