From:
Sally Farr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 1996 18:04:03 -0700
I am an owner of two lovable ferrets.  My job may now require me to start
traveling across the U.S. and overseas.  I have a few questions I hope
someone can help me with.

1.  How do airlines handle ferrts.  I have read somewhere that it may be
possible to carry them on with you.  Is this true?

2.  How do hotels respond to them.  I have seen dogs in hotel.  How about
ferrets?

3.  International travel.  Has anyone done this without a quarintine period?

4.  Can anyone help me with a portable cage?  I would like one that folds
up, for easy storage and for easy travel.  I have seen one for dogs, but the
holes are big enough to allow escape.

Hope someone has suggestions.

Laurie, Daisy and Bandit