From:
tcash_va <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 05:12:56 -0700
hey everyone.  i have great news.  we are POSSIBLY getting two new
additions to our family.  a friend of a friend has two 13 week old fuzzies
that need a new home.  so we are starting the process of trying to adopt
them--asking all the questions, etc.  we are really interested and
definitley want them.  at this point it is up to them on whether or not
they are still needing a new home, etc.  anyway, here is my question.  i
never really had to care for a kit.  philbert is four and while he has
been in the family since my brother bought him as a kit i didn't take over
his care until he was a little over a year old.  also, he hasn't been
around other ferrets since he was bought.  i have ferrets for dummies and
plan to reread it and see what all it says.  they will come with their
own cage.  any suggestions on introducing them and such would be greatly
appreciated.  also, at 13 weeks old is regular food okay?  do i need to
soften it?  philbert is on a mixture of 8n1 ultimate and totally ferret.
i don't know about these two.  in fact, i know hardly anything at all
other than they need a home.  hopefully tonight i will know more.

thanks in advance.

theresa