From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:07:16 EDT
We need some more of these.After Todds BBQ we need something a little less
eeewwww.Of course I can't say much,my warped mind came up with the same
thought.

You might be a ferret owner if:

you feel something cold and wet on your ankle and smile.

you buy the most expensive food,and your pet only likes the cheap stuff.

you drive with a blur of fur going by your nose every 15 seconds.

you get your pet a nice hammock to sleep in,and they sleep in the cat food
bag.

you buy a marvelous new toy,and they want the bag you brought it home in.

you take your pet to the vet and they become one with your shoulder.

you buy doggie chew treats and you don't own a dog.

you think of a plastic box full of sand as digging exercise.

your potted plants are routinely unpotted.

you think of stuffed animals as babies.

you have your pet at the vets,and someone asks ' What's that?'.

That's all folks.This is for Mark.Try a big bottle of Calamine lotion and a
ferret or two to snuggle.Make sure you give him duck soup and a mouse.
Jasper get well and quit making mom so popular with other ferrets at
feeding time,which means you eat it not spit it.

Sandy & Fuzzbutts