Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:26:58 -0600
Hi everyone!  Just wondered if people could post, however briefly they'd
like, on websites they buy ferret supplies from?  I'm looking into buying
those Chew weasel things I keep hearing about, but haven't had much time to
web surf.  Sometimes looking in the archieves isn't getting current info,
either, so I'd like to hear from some of you!

Finally, the FML has gotten relatively boring (no offense)!  For a while
there, I felt like I'd miss something extremely vital if I didn't read
every single post.  This is a good thing- there's too many deaths and
medical problems lately!  Speaking of medical problems- one more ECE
related question- for those of you who have many (like more than 5!)
ferrets without being a shelter- did all of you quarantine your new
additions before introducing them to your existing ferrets?  After mine
were exposed to ECE in November, I've come to the conclusion not to even
try to get any more until December 2000, but I've lost track if they should
be babies or shelter ferrets that have already been exposed to ECE.  It was
my understanding that older or sick ferrets get hit harder with ECE.
Thanks for any advice!

You all are the best!!  :)
Dawn
Gherkin, Wookie, Nougat, S'much