From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:44:54 -0500
To the 2002 Committee:

THANK YOU!  for allowing me to speak to the attendees.  It was an
enlightening experience and gave me a chance to show everyone they CAN
make a difference for ferrets!

To those who attended- THANK YOU - It was so wonderful being able to meet
those whom I have only known via email: Hildy L., CJ Jones, Renee D, Jimmy
M, Mark Z, Bruce Williams, ME Stevenson, Fran B, Randy B, Troy Lyn, Diane
B, Judy C, Judy G, BIG, the CA gals !, and so many more I cannot list them
all!

The content was great If you could not make this one- I STRONGLY SUGGEST
you make plans ahead to attend the 2004 Ferret Symposium-- wherever it is!
This is a MUST for all rescuers, shelterers and clubs.  You gain a WEALTH
of information.  Get new ideas to take home and bascially get recharged
in a career which we all face burn out in.  The symposium is a great
opportunity for all ferret folks and those who want to know more about our
special pet and the community that supports it.

Shelter Dad Dino has hug the framed certificate the committee bestowed
upon me for speaking at the event, in the shelter rooms, so all who arrive
will see it.  I was very pleased to be able to share my few experiences
with all who attended and hope they brought some new vitality to those
working to better there local community and states for the pet ferret.

I was the high bidder in the celebrity auction on BOB CHURCH'S Hawaiian
shirt -- so I will notify you all- it will be auctioned off at Ferretstock
III- Sept 7th with proceeds benefiting ADV research.

Thanks Bob-- I was still shortchanged!  Next time will pay double for you
to take off the second shirt!

We hope to see you all here !  :)

Bless you ALL for making this a wonderful experience.

Alicia Drakiotes, shelter Mom & ferret friend
for the many faces of Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org