From:
THOMAS D OSBURN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:30:59 -0500
Yesterday someone who I came in contact with at work had to give up two
ferrets due to an eviction notice and the new apartment will not allow him
to keep the ferrets.  In the process of moving, the records were lost.  Two
beautiful MF females, less than a year old.  Patches is multi-colored with a
white head (blaze?) and Blackie is a light sable.  I took them to the vet
today, as I did not want to put them into the general population of my six
without a check-up.  The only thing Dr. Case found wrong with the girls was
ear-mites.  If anyone in the South Florida area is interested in adopting
one or both girls, as they are not a bonded pair, please contact me.  My
only concern is they go to a good home.  You can either e-mail me direct or
call me at 954-979-8893.

Mary