From:
blaraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:21:33 -0500
I realy haven't had time to read everything on FML lately and probably won't
have the time.  Here is what I feel about some of the things I have read
lately

I realy find it hard to believe some one who is trying to help ferrets
reputations would bring out a ferret that bites, let alone allow bite a
reporter.  As several have stated it is not the media's fault for reporting
this.  I just wish the ferrets' owner had something that is called
commonsense.  Oh well the damage is done.  Lets move on.

Glad to here the US and Canada are working things out, or so it seems.  Take
care.

I can't remember your name, but to the teenager that wants to start a
shelter.  GOOD LUCK.  Even if by chance you don't succeed it is the thought
that counts.  It is nice to see younger people take such an intrest in
helping.  Weather it be helping fuzz butts or the elderly, ect.  My hats off
to you.

Can't wait to see you all here in sunny Florida.  I just hope we get the
same weather we've been having these last few days.  Sunny and in the low
80's.  Does anyone have any idea how many of us will show up?  I've already
done all the theme parks so I'll them up to y'all.  Wish all of you safe
trips down, and even up here.

Take care all.

  Brad, Donna, Taz the spaz, and Marie.

  Have you ever danced with a ferret under the light of a full moon? I have.

[Moderator's note: I'd estimate about 100 people at the anniversary
celebration.  BIG]