From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:14:39 -0400
Just where does the time go? Now that our little love dance with Paypal
is over, we're back to business - the Ferret Business of GA, of course!

We're about one week away from the deadline for the Friends of Ferret
Shelters raffle for The Ferret Business of GA. Hurry and purchase your
tickets to win one of the TWELVE fabulous prize packages donated to
help a this very deserving shelter in Georgia.

To see all the fantastic prizes and purchase tickets, check out our
blog at:

<http://shelterfriends.blogspot.com/>

Check out the most recent additions to the raffle:

Prize Package #11 - Black Footed Ferret Adoption package. Help Travis
and all of our fine black-footed friends in the Black Footed Ferret
recovery program with this adoption package. Donated by Sharon Bearden.
Thank you, Sharon!

Price Package #12: Five Melatonin Implants!! Yup, FIVE, single use,
preloaded 4.7mg implants! A hundred dollar value (an even bigger value
if you buy these from your veterinarian!!). Save lots of $$$ on your
adrenal kids with this incredibly generous donation from Sharon
Bearden, or donate them to the shelter of your choice!

Other dookin' raffle prizes:

- A set of FIFTEEN handmade hammies, donated by Nancy Busso. One lucky
winner will get FIVE hammies sent to them, FIVE hammies sent to the
shelter of the winner's choice and FIVE hammies sent to FERRET BUSINESS
of GA!!! Wow, what a deal!

- Another gorgeous Enid Groves ferret print - a companion print to the
last print we posted. Beautiful and loaded with detail! Donated by Lisa
Oestereich.

- Sweet Summer Ferret Gift Basket - A Debbie Mumm garden tote
absolutely loaded with the most ADORABLE ferret wares, including a
handmade cuddle cup and hanging sleep sack, along with toys, treats
and food. Donated by Susann Thiel.

- What A Croc prize package - Four heavy duty, unbreakable plastic croc
dishes that mount to your furkid's cage (ahem,..I mean "home") and a
set of four ferret croc charms - two ferrets and two DOOKS. Donated by
Lisa Oestereich.

- Eleanor Meade Ferret Pen, plus bonus ferret hand soap - All you can
say when you see Eleanor's ferret pens is "EEEEEEEEEEEE, me likie, me
likie!" And of course don't forget the lovely ferret hand soap. Donated
by Lisa Oestereich.

- Freestanding Hammie & Stand, with matching sleep sack and crocheted
toys. Put a hammie anywhere with this freestanding hammie stand, with
bonus crocheted toys! Beautiful cotton butterfly print on the outside,
and anti pill fleece in the inside! Donated by our wonderful friends
from the Crafty Weasels sewing group! You guys rock!

- Flower shaped crinkle sack and handmade pocket hammie - hours of fun
and comfort for all the kids! Donated by Susann Thiel.

- Ferret PEZ dispensers and candy!! Yummmmmmm, candy! Donated by Ann
Gruden.

- BIG bucket of toys for human kids! Apparently, humans like toys too!
Who knew? Donated by Susann Thiel.

- FERRET COUTURE soft-sided open carrier with matching ferret size
robe!! Your kids will shout TRES CHIC, mommy! Donated by Juliana
Quadrozzsi.

To enter click on the PayPal logo to purchase your tickets (your money
goes directly to FERRET BUSINESS of GA): $2 for one, three for $5 or
six tickets for $10 and support a very hard working shelter mom. Follow
the instructions on the website to purchase your tickets - it's very
simple and totally secure!! Be sure to include your own name, email
address AND a snail mail address (so we can mail you the goodies!) in
the Notes section of your PayPal form. A phone number is helpful, too.

Entries are due by 9 p.m. on Thursday, August 6.

Your support truly makes a difference. Thank you!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters
<http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com/>