Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 18:38:32 -0800
I have called the police and even talked to the Chief of police. I've
spent most of the last week making phone calls and driving all over
the freaking state.

I have everyone looking for her. She didn't own her house, she was
renting. I talked to the landlord and he didn't even know she left.
When I met with the landlord, I found out that it was actually a
male and not the female I had talked to. He was ascheduled to do an
inspection on her house and it just happened to fall when I was in
Ohio. She wasn't supposed to have animals.

I talked to the neighbors and they were shocked when I asked if they
knew where she was. Apparently she had just moved in a couple weeks
before we met.

I'm finding out so much more about her now that wasn't told to me
before. I went to where she said she was working, they've never heard
of her.

She completely and totally lied to me just to get my ferts. I am so
upset, its beyond words.

I know that we have all spent quite a bit on our babies. But she didn't
have to buy a thing. I bought everything. I mixed their food and took
it to them. Just before I went to Ohio I took extra food and some new
cage items to her.

So, at least I know they will have food for a little while. I make sure
to have about 2 months of food for them as a just in case. (I'm weird
like that)

I'm just so hurt that I actually trusted her and then this happens. I'd
heard of it happening but thought that it was rare.

I do hope that I get them back. I hope and pray that I do. And I hope
she goes to jail for a very long time.