From:
Joanne Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 10:05:37 -0700
Howdy!  I am pleased to announce that ferret math has struck again and now
Minka and I have been joined by a lovely chocolate (?) male named Baxter.
Baxter is 14 weeks old and is adorable.  Minka gets along with him, but he
has one little problem he bites.  He bites hard and hangs on for dear
life... I have been trying some of the methods suggested including the
scruffing andbitter apple and where I handle him and if he doesn't try to
bite or anything he gets a treat.  These are what have brought my questions.
Firstly I know that I have read here that too much fruit is bad for them.
My question is how much is too much?  He doesn't like ferretone or linatone
too much but loves banana chips.  How many banana chips is too much, or
should they be a no no all together?  Secondly, can they smell the bitter
apple when I am wearing it?  I don't always wear it when handling him so he
seems to bite more when I am not.  Do I need to wear it every time I handle
him to maintain consistancy?  Thanks for your assistance

joanne hinton
sierra vista
Minka Rue (Dangit mom why did you bring that home)
Baxter J Stubbins III (also known in our circles as Drac)