From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:06:49 -0800
Hi All,

Well Lightstar is out of surgery and recovering great!  The Doc said he had
a spleen larger than that he sees in 15 lb.  dogs and he was quite shocked
by it.  So out it came.  It was large enough to cause problems by putting
pressure on other organs.  He said there were no visible signs of cancer but
we are still having it biopsied just to be sure.  Now would all of you that
have ever had a baby that had it's spleen removed please write and tell me
if you did anything special as far as treatment for them.  He is already on
Silver Wings Colloidal Silver and will stay on it now for the rest of his
life.  Also the vet said he really felt that he and probably Racy are more
around 2 to 3 years old rather than 1 years old like the creeps that sold
them to me said they were.  I had my suspicions about that too.

Well Mr. Mike Chapman there is that unreasonable miracle you said I was
asking for!

I want to express my deepest thanks to all of you that were saying prayers
for us and supporting me in this time of crisis.  It helped a great deal to
have you all out there thinking of us and truly caring about us.  I have
never had so much support and comfort from so many people in my life.
Special thanks to Gary Holowicki and Charlene Lowe who were there for me 24
hours a day and even offered to let me call collect if I needed to.  You
guys are really wonderful people and I think the whole world should know
that!  (Sorry if that embarresses you guys but well, you deserve it!) I am
most thankful to GOD for understanding and not taking a second baby from me
so very soon.  THANK YOU ALL!

          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House