From:
Linda Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:48:03 -0500
Hi, all.
My daughter in Albuquerque recently bought a 6 week old ferret, so she now
has 2 less than 3 months old.  She's scheduled to begin volunteer work at a
local animal shelter that is just coming out of a Parvo outbreak.  She asked
me if ferrets could get Parvo, and I didn't know.  I wouldn't THINK they
could, but she doesn't want to take any chances.  Does anyone know?  I tried
to clean the solarium with Phoebe and Charlie "helping" me.  Between pulling
Phoebe out of the mop bucket and rescuing my plants from Charlie all that
got done was a 2' clean space where I dropped the mop :-) I think I'll tie a
cloth to their backs and let THEM dust it!

Linda
Phoebe.."Could you get a shorter bucket? This one's hard to climb.."
Charlie.."DIRT!!! DIRT!!! WHOOPEE!! DIRT!!"