From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 04:25:09 -0700
I was called by a woman in Phoenix who has to rehome her four ferrets
due to financial and other problems. She lost a baby to SIDS, needs pay
for a funeral and is trying to straighten out her life. She has had
ferrets for many years and it sounds like she has been taking good care
of them. She would like some donation for everything to help her out.
There is a large cage, (sounds like a SuperPet), several litter boxes,
all kinds of other stuff in the deal.

The ferrets are all about 3 years old, 2 white (one is albino) and 2
dark. They could be broken up into 2 groups, the whites and the darks.
She said they've had their shots. Maybe. Can anyone take these in the
Phoenix or Tucson area? Transportation could be arranged.

Please contact me and I will send her phone number.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ