From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:37:01 EST
Shron writes:
>I wanted her to get a good impression of ferrets.  So I don't think I'm
>going to send it to her.  Ironically, the badger character was so sweet.

Shron, A REALLY great book is called Amulets of Acacia by William Meehan.
It's geared for preteen's I think.  But I enjoyed it myself.  It's a good
story, with a positive thread to it.  One of the main characters is a
ferret named Lewis.  Lewis made me laugh all through the book.  I would
bet your niece would love this book, I did.

Robin, Petey TPO, Rosie, Tonks, and Naked Noel the Christmas Ferret and
my bright stars in heaven Doodlebug,Bandie, & Missy P.