From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 15:13:50 EST
>Dear Tom,
I'm not surprised that you had so many supporters.  I think most of us know
how hard it is to lose a loved one.  I may not speak for everyone but I
don't think it is necessary to thank each and everyone of us individually
(at least not if you got as many letters as I anticipated).  I know that
each thought and prayer is appreciated and sometimes it helps just to have
someone to cry with but I would LOVE to hear about your little Angel.  I
hope her kissies are as sweet as my little stink witches but really good
kissers are hard to come by!

>The ferret illness rule should, in my opinion, be universal.  I rarely seek
medical attention for myself, until recently that is, but everytime one of
the animals starts acting funny I freak and start yelling "we have to go to
the emergency hospital!"!  Steve and I always fight over the animals because
he is a penny pincher and I'm happy as long as the bills are paid.  He loves
the animals that we have but doesn't want anymore mainly because of the
monthly food bill (not only for our animals but weenie man doesn't know that
or I would no longer have the ability to post this) and vet bills.  I've
been to the emergency room countless times but according to the vet the
there were only two illnesses that warranted emergency treatment.  Still I
agree better safe than sorry (and you have no idea how literally I mean
that!)

Love to all,
        Irena...Lucy's mom