From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:49:06 -0700
*A nearly bald Noodles scampers into the FML*

"Guess what!  I've got a ferret stuck in my nose.....wait..err...umm
nevermind...I am the ferret...HA!  I'll be darn"

"Hey everyone, I've gots da great news!" "Mommy knows how to sew!!!" "yup
she even had me test out da *testers* and gots my approval before she done
went and started sewing""Now I got's lots of da hammies, tunnels, and da
sleep sacks to play in...and guess what!  THEY MATCH!!  HAHAHAAH"

"Mommy sez for me to tell ya dat she's gunna make more of dem and sell
dem and dat you set da price!  well if it were me, i'd take em for
free...wait i did!  Haw Haw....but addywayz If you want her to make u
some, email her da sizes you want dem and shell make you some...hammocks,
sleep sacks, fuzzzy tunnels, and all dat good stuff." She sez that she'll
take whatever you're willing to part with cuz it's gunna be used on me
anyway HEHE so it's for a good cause cuz you know im too cute to resist =P"

"umm I think dat i'm forgettin sumthin...hmm.....umm.....sowwy brain
fart..hehe

oh yea!  you can look at da designs she has up on da web page...it's da
mocha color dude!

http://www.geocities.com/valeriekay_2000/sew.html?1024458337410

Dooks everyone....And I gots da new best friend..Right Silver ? hehe

-Noodles

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_