Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:57:53 -0500
1. Mineral oil: Thanks, Dick & Sukie, for correcting me about mineral oil.
So now I guess I have to convince one ferret & one cat that hairball remedy
is yummy... or at least tolerable.  I hope everyone who read the
misinformation also read one of the corrections!

2. Paper training brag: I posted a few days ago bragging that by diligent
hard work, cleverly combining methods, etc etc, we'd finally "toilet
trained" our miscreant Ramon.  So of course every day since, we've found
grievous errors in the worst locations!  This I'm sure is to teach me
humility, not because he minds using the nice newspapers in the corner...

3. You know you're a ferret owner when you keep your wastebaskets on the
top shelf...

4. Question: We live in New England, it's still cold & snowy, but days are
lengthening, hallelujah. Both ferrets seem to be becoming slimmer, altho
not shedding yet. Is it time to lose that winter pudge? They seem healthy &
happy...

5. Really appreciated Bob Church's post about 10 tips for being a good
ferret owner - & relieved to see I'm in compliance... So what does BOHR
stand for?  Inquiring minds want to know.

6. Finally, BIG, thanks once again for your dedication in compiling this
list.  Also tho, thank you for the deft & sensitive way you handle issues
of personalities & controversy - that's not something many of us could do,
no matter how dedicated to ferrets or to fooling with computers.  Someone
commented recently that this has been an extraordinarily long-lived list, &
I suspect your thoughtfulness is a major reason that's true.

Dooks to all---
---sharin