From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:28:07 -0500
Another company to watch out for is State Farm

I was calling around for cheaper insurance and I thought I wasn't going to
be home so I decided I better warn them about the "strange message on the
answering machine "ferret info line"" they replied oh you have ferrets?  I
said yes, never told them how many - she asked a few more questions (not
ferret related) about an hour later she called back "your new coverage will
be $$$ a year but we won't cover you with ferrets, you'll have to do
something about that" yeah like NOT use you for insurance!  I would rather
pay the outragous price I am paying now than even concider that!!!

[FA]