From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 05:34:30 -0500
Hello, and dooks to the four-footed out there!

I hear everyone talk about winter coats, and how much lighter they tend to
be.  Ha!  Dessie just has to be different, I think.  He's my heavy silver
mitt.  And he's turning into one dark little boy!  Even where he's usually
white, it's turned almost red.  His coat is really thick and wonderfully
soft (thanks to finally finding T.F, what a wonder it has done for both of
their coats!).  So, I don't think I should be worried, right??  He's active
and ferrety as ever, just turning very dark.  Since he is just over 4
months, could this be due to his true coloring coming in?  Or is this just
a temporary change for the winter?  Either way, he's one handsome guy!

Sherry
Dessie (Mom, I'm so pretty, you outta wear shades)
Chumba (Of course I'm still pretty, but lets talk about SOCKS! (that's a
pretty nice pair your wearing....)

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!